[ga] Re: sTLDs..."sponsored TLDs"...or Secure TLDs or Stable TLDs ???

Jim and all,

Jim Fleming wrote:

> http://www.icann.org/committees/security/

  These are very good questions and you also make a very important set of
observations here Jim.  As many of us have learned or found out repugnantly,
is that the current ICANN BoD and staff have not met the requirements
of the MoU and White paper and therefore have negatively impacted
the registrants, current and most especially future to thwart the open
and free market place principals.  Hence it is obvious that Stuart
Lynn's comments and statements on new TLD's as well as those
determined in MDR2000, that they will be "Dolled" out in accordance
with what the ICANN BOD and staff deem reasonable, regardless
of whether that decision meets either technical potential and/or
falls within technical abilities of the DNS or any extension thereof.
Hence a political conundrum has the possibility of being used as
a excuse much alone the lines that you suggest Jim...  Thank you for
point this up...

> Jim Fleming
> 128-bit DNS is closer than you think...
> COM...DE...NET...ORG...INFO...BIZ...US...ONLINE
> http://ipv8.dyndns.tv
> http://ipv8.dyns.cx
> http://ipv8.no-ip.com
> http://ipv8.no-ip.biz
> http://ipv8.no-ip.info
> http://ipv8.myip.us
> http://ipv8.dyn.ee
> http://ipv8.community.net.au

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801