[ga] 2nd Transmit - MINC

2nd Transmit

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: Establishement of a panel of International Observers

Dear Mr. Fattal

Congratulations on your MINC Board appointment. I do believe that it is your duty now as a MINC officer to clean and mend the damage that took place to MINC as a whole and to get MINC's legitimacy back online prior to your AINC work (specially AINC members do represent MINC's Arabic working group).

Now, I as a MINC founding member and for the sake of legitimacy as you always stated and as I have discussed with you, I do hereby ask you to have the same intended international observers do the following for MINC immediately without any further delays and PRIOR to any AINC work or so the so called MINC IDN Testing:

A) Investigate MINC's elections of 9/2001 and 9/2002
B) Investigate Dr. TinWee refusal to make the ballots public
C) Investigate MINC's Board refusal to make the accounting public
D) Clarify the relationship of all the Board Members to the technology providers
E) Investigate MINC Board actions from Jan. 2001 and up-to-date
F) Other tasks to be discussed directly with the panel

Now back to your AINC investigation, please keep in mind you have not proven to us yet with any solid facts yet any wrong doing in AINC elections and appointments beyond your personal fact findings or Dr. TinWees alegations. For the sake of legitimacy you do need to finish your fact findings PRIOR to giving us your verdicts and calling positions void and so forth.
As I have always told you, our elections have been within the bounds of the constitution and its amendments and all the executive council members actions has been within its bounds.

With all my best wishes,

Asaad Alnajjar
CEO Millennium Inc.  ( Home of the Arabic Domain )
AINC/MINC Founder