Re: [ga] Ignoring the Rules

Eric and all assembly members,

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> JW,
> this is buffoonery,
> Good product can come from nature, faith, genius and love.

  Nature has a process and is many processes that are good ones as to their
many products.  Faith has a process that are good ones.  Love is a process
in and of itself.  So Eric, as one whom should know better, you are
the baffoon here me thinks...

> So for about the fifth time I tell you, you are wrong in this.

  I don't think so!  See above as to your errant examples...

> Otherwise nothing you produce can be a good product because there is not process
> in one.

  A single cell is one until it divides, like the grade school Ameba.
That is a process of one.  I am one with many.  We collectively
have many processes.  Yet, E Plurbis unium - From many, one...

> Otherwise Edison and Franklin did not accidentally find anything good.

  Your right they didn't find or invent anything by accident.  All of their
inventions were the products of one or many processes.  Some good
and some not so good.  Discovery, like invention as Edison said, it the
culmination of one or more processes...

> So knock off this rhetoric.
>
> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Jeff Neuman and all assembly members or other interested parties,
> >
> >   I too shall be very brief in my response..
> >
> >   Without good process there can be no good product.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801