Re: [ga] USG root servers under DDOS attack

I believe a careful review will reveal another one under progress.

Interesting indeed.   Who benefits from such things?

As for amateurs, I think you look at technique and not result.  Who benefits
from doing a poor job?

I believe that there are two convergence's that make this timing and limited
methodology timely and strategic.