Re: [ga] USG root servers under DDOS attack

allan - i've continued to investigate this incident and i can tell you the
attacks were by amatuers.  According to vixie it was an icmp based DDOS -
now if I wanted to do any damage I would of initiated a UDP reflector
attack against the dns operating on those root servers.

i smell something fishy here paul - just in time for china.