Re: [ga] Legal Briefing

You just may be my free enterprise hero of the month.
I think you are right.
I could well be wrong.
Your words are well spoken and the truth will be self evident.

hey i have my old network solutions shirt on the chair and my ICANN 2001 t-shirt
on.
What channel are the Shanghai meetings on?
I look forward to the kick off and half time party.