Re: [ga] ITU Resolution 102 -- four years later

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 01:52:19PM -0400,
 Ross Wm. Rader <ross@tucows.com> wrote
 a message of 150 lines which said:

> Someone more versed in the matter might want to correct me, but a layperson
> could simply read the resolution thusly;

It is very funny that your version criticizes the ITU only on the
basis of an obsolete status of telcos not on the basis of the actual
role of ITU in Internet-bashing during a very long time (when they
tried to force OSI protocols through administrative and bureaucratic
fiat). This is something that the ITU never explained or fixed.

[ITU web site:]
> perspective and cooperative approach with a solid technical foundation built
> on the expertise of hundreds of leading manufacturers, carriers and service
> providers. "

Yes, the people who invented X400 :-)