Re: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz/ Private

No asshole, the point is whether or not you should be doing what your
doing.
You are a sick son of a bitch  If you are Taliban you are really sick
and if you
are not you may be sicker.
You prove no point except your own sickness.
How many relatives or friends have you lost to the Taliban?
I will throw you down and turn your money changing tables over.  You
ruin my
internet by your sickness and make it unsafe for our children. How do
feel that my 14 year old read your message and now is crying. Damn you!
Causing fear through verbal, written or actual terrorism is sick and
disgusting
and you should rot.

Eric Dierker