Re: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz/ Private

I do not make private messages public.  I love free speech and hate
censorship.
But I have a problem here.
I am quite convinced that one should not yell fire in a theatre out of
context, and one should not publish child pornography.  But can some of
you help me hack this prick into oblivion.  I lost a cousin in 911 and
just lost an associate in Bali, I am not laughing.

Does this have to do with domain names?  Taliban.com, You decide.

My blessing to all my fellow true members of clergy and lay work on
behalf of rightful caring.  May we withstand threats that are direct or
indirect and carry on correctly with our missions.  This is not Muslim
behavior or the word of Islam but a direct challenge to those of us who
care.  I will not bow to this implicit threat.

Lord help us,
eric