Re: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz

Dear esteemed and Knowledgeable Dr. Froomkin,

You give us a startling example of truth as in words and the opposite.
Truth as in practice.  I hate to pull you from your Ivory tower office where only
scheduled appointements are accepted.  Rodrigo is quite correct as to practice.
What do you suggest?  We only live in theory and the rule that is seldom
followed.  this is a good way to get young soldiers slaughtered and young
attorneys creamed in court.
Just a thought from a practising strategist.
You know I respect your wisdom and have learned greatly form your wisdom.