Re: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz

The Mullah says:

> Domain name registrars should be required only to recognize truly
> legitimate countries.

unfortunately, a lot of countries has been legitimated after an unjust
war.
Will we legitimate the war? Do we want to convert the Internet in a
replica of the stupid organization of the 'real' world?

Those conquered people have lost their identity in the 'real' world.
Are we entitled to refuse it in the Internet too?

I think this is a very narrow point of view of the world. Your email
adress explains it.

Ricard Vaqué