Re: [ga] Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Allan Liska wrote:

> Eric,
>
> You don't care what he says, and yet you quoted his article, in
> full as support for your statement.  If you feel IPv6 is flawed and
> insecure, then rather than whining why don't you join the IETF IPv6
> working group and attempt to fix it?

Allan stop being idiotic.  As usual your not paying attention.  He did not
quote my article - that was Alexander who quoted it and only to tell me
that it was discussion material for the ASO.

Let's keep our knicker on and try not to get them all twisted in the wash.

regards
joe baptista