Re: [ga] Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

Eric,

You don't care what he says, and yet you quoted his article, in
full as support for your statement.  If you feel IPv6 is flawed and
insecure, then rather than whining why don't you join the IETF IPv6
working group and attempt to fix it?

ISPs may be bought and sold, but I can assure you that network
administrators who design the backbones for those ISPs are not bought and
sold.

But I will tell you what, I may be completely wrong about this, and you
may be absolutely right...go ahead and post why you think IPv6 is flawed.
In fact post it to Nanog...unless of course you realize that your position
is untenable.

Ostrich behavior may not be becoming, but neither is standing on the
street corner raliing at invisible demons...

allan
--
Allan Liska
allan@allan.org