[ga] Re:Cheating dogs

Well now I have read it all the way through,
Somebody want to wipe up my vomit.

Allow me to quote:
"Ironically, the funding problem has proven to be the easiest to solve. The mechanisms
have always been
available, through ICANN's contracts with registries and registrars. What was missing
in the past was the will to fully utilize those mechanisms, likely driven in large part
by a concern that ICANN was not structured to be able to effectively use more funds
even if they were made available."

Can anyone else spell Jones & Day.  These cheating sons of bitches, can't run open
meetings but yet funding is not an issue.  I would like to put an Ironic right up where
it belongs.

{and if you censor me on this you will prove your bias}