[ga] Ga future

What a great time to watch what wrongness is bestowed upon us.
Funny but this does not resolve for me;
http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/final-implementation-report-02oct0

A depletion of truth and a "righteous" indignation of nations.  A
silencing of the Lambs.
What total and undisguised disregard for human voices.  What an abysmal
failure of foresight.  What injustice brought out of avarice.
ICANN is not just digging its' own grave but blood letting itself into
said grave.
The Lawyers are the leeches.

But that does not change our course, no not in the slightest!  The
people here will just move to new frontiers while this ICANN city rots
in hell.  Meanwhile let's keep preachin to the choir till we are run out
of town.

Why do they do it to themselves?  What a strange disease.

Sincerely,
eric