[ga] Time of change

We are in an interesting phase. The GA is nothing but a sounding board
of the best minds in the industry combined with dotcommoners like
myself.

Does it really matter?  Can there really be a USG contractor restricting
innovation?  I think not!

Can I and my cohorts keep up?  Can you and Yours?  ICANN and the GA are
great places to address issues.
But in digital reality we are moving mountains that ICANN has not even
seen yet.

Let us continue to have open discourse and create a platform for
understanding.  Power is nothing but knowledge and here we can continue
to disseminate knowledge.

I ask for the scheduling of elections for the new chair and co-chair.
It is time and we need not put it off, like we did last year.

Sincerely,
Eric