[ga] P2P

I think we should really help ICANN survive by making them viable.

Between this   http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992861

IPv16 and Inclusive roots, China and EU and the ccTLD movement, and the
significant drop in gTLD dollar values, and NIC independence concepts it
would seem that ICANN will shortly just become a spokesman for dotCOM.
The boom has come to a bust.

buy a dotVN or a dotMX, they may be expensive but the money generally
goes to build infrastructure for developing nations rather than to huge
monopolistic corporations.

Eric