Re: [ga] Loss of voting rights, October 20, 2002

Peter, Geroge and all assembly members,

  George, Peter is quite right.  If you have been following along adequately
you would of course know this.  But Peter, in no way does that diminish
the fact that the "Rules" to which you refer, were never adopted by
the constituencies.  In fact quite the contrary.  Pay-to-vote is despicable
and grossly disenfranchising in nature.

  On the other hand, George, although sometimes overly interested
in conspiracy theory's of various types, and in many different directions,
also makes a good point as to possible/likely results...

Peter Dengate Thrush wrote:

> Sorry to spoil a good conspiracy theory, but..
> this has been coming (at least in re the cctlds) for a lot longer that WLS.
>
> Dues have long been unpaid, notices sent - all in conformity with the
> rules...
>
> regards

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801