[ga] Re: [announce] ICANN Board member: complete election results

My thanks to Danny Younger and others who supported me as 2002
DNSO Board candidate in the GA. My congratulations to Alejandro
who was elected in 1999 and recently reelected in 2002 under ICANN
reform process as ERC chair.

I also want to appreciate Vivek Durai, the other candidate, who agreed to
accept ICANNatlarge.com's panel consensus to accept the candidacy
to urge "substantial user participation and representation" in the governance
model.

It was unfortunate that NC be occupied with ERC discussion and finished
the most 'efficient' election process which has been driving ICANN reform
without proper consultation and procedures.

Regards,
YJ