RE: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency

Chuck, you say "a lot of ccTLD registries" - could you be more explicit
please ? Which ccTLD you see as functionning like gTLD registries ?
What does it mean "like gTLD registries" ?
Information in many languages ? Advertisements (paper press, TV)
in many countries ? Using ICANN Registrars as resellers ?

Elisabeth