Re: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency

Chuck and all assembly members,

  Good clarification here Chuck.  Thank you for it.  I think that perhaps
you might want to understand and remember that Registries and Registrars
are also special interest groups as well...  Most if not all, stakeholders/users

certainly do!  >;)

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Bret,
>
> I don't think I ignored that at all.  But just to clarify, that is why ICANN
> should limit its policy making to a very narrow spectrum of issues related
> to technical and stability issues.  Note that I definitely said that users
> should have a strong voice in the polciy making process.  I just disagree
> with a small subset of users who really do not represent all users running
> the show so that they can push their special interests that are often not
> the same as the broader interests of all users.
>
> Chuck

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801