RE: Long term registrations - Was: RE: [ga] Fwd: LACTLD comments on Zone Transfers

Dear Steven,
the real issue is the real cost of managing the registry the way you do it.

There is a basic rule when you sell networking: the customer is not the
user but the one who needs the network to be used (the reason why
deregulation the way it was carried was an error).

Identify who is the one who needs .nz to operate and charge him for the
registration costs. He will foot the bill or find a way to get his money
back. Your only problem is that he does not find a cheaper way to manage
.nz: you would then be out of business.
jfc