Re: [ga] ICANN and the Representativeness of its Constituencies

Michael Palage wrote:
> Attached please find a pdf document that I am working on in connection with
> an audit regarding the representativeness of each of the ICANN DNSO
> constituencies. Any comments would be welcome.

Ta - a useful document.

Where it is appropriate I would estimate not just the percentage of eligible
members who are members/active members (30% for registrars) but also what
percentage of market share they are.  I suspect for registrars it is somewhat
higher.  This would apply to registries, registrars and ccTLDs.

Just a minor note with the ccTLDs.  Technically the ccTLD managers are the
members - the registry in each ccTLD may be a different entity (In .nz
InternetNZ is the manager and a company it owns is the registry).

DPF