Re: [ga] RE: on politics and trust

Jonathan and all assembly members,

Jonathan Cohen wrote:

> Peter I sent the letter to you so its in cyberspace somewhere..Who the heck
> is running the internet anyway?!!(grin).

  >;) Well whomever is running the internet now needs to have his
head examined!  >;)

> I will pose your Questions to the ERC and to other Board members and see if
> I can get you an answer.

  Good.  The real problem here with this though Jonathan is that
why cannot the ERC members and the BOD communicate
such an answer here on the DNSO GA forum with everyone?
Is it a secret?  Do they not have an answer?  Lack of open
and transparent communications leads to further mistrust.

> Jonathan

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801