[ga] Special blessing

We need to give a special thought to our friends that have lost
connectivity in the enchanting area of Mexico and the Yucatan
peninsula.  Obviously we should give more to those injured or killed by
the Hurricane.
I believe that Cuba requires our connectivity to reach out to the world,
so we give special thoughts for them also.
May we all take some time to reflect on what a special gift our internet
is and hope for those who need it but do not have it for whatever
reason.  Whether it be faulty infrastructure, Censorship or Hurricanes
our knowledge is freedom and loss thereof is catastrophic to human kind.

eric