Re: [ga] ICANN is watching me (No I did not go mad)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Marc Schneiders wrote:

> 192.0.35.90 is tagus.icann.org.
>
> Now what does ICANN want to know about me?

What you may be observing is a normal survey that has been occurring for
years - Every now and then Bill Manning (ISI) runs a survey of the domain
name space.  That is a useful thing to do. He publishes the source address
that he will be using and asks people to allow him to do zone transfers.

I'm not sure that this is what you are seeing, but it might be.

		--karl--