Re: [ga] hardware problems with forum machine

I just work for a little iddy biddy little company.
but this one cracks me up.
How funny.
Who ever runs this program must be a totally incompetent boob.
I feel really bad for Kent to have to put up with such stupidity.
I bet Cerf is just beside himself with security dilemmas.
I hope they will sue the hardware provider and get compensated.
Oh my! just think they are running the Internet but cannot run a list server.  I
certainly hope the man in charge does not commit suicide, think of the disgrace
to his/family.
I feel so bad for them.
hihihihihihi