Re: [ga] RE: in response to a question about a letter regarding ICANN reform

"Jeff",

--- Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>   Hummm?  I am at a loss as to how you came to such an incorrect
> conclusion.  It is true that INEGroup has no ONE web site.  We
> share web space with a number of or members that provide that
> web presence.  I have posted those on a number of occasions to this
> forum.  Perhaps you didn't take particular note...

My crack team of one thousand monkeys are at their keyboards just ready
to visit some of those websites. All we need is a *single* example...in
the meantime, I suppose they'll have to continue working on the next
great play...

>   As to joining, I am not directly involved with that, but if you or
> anyone is interested just send me a post via E-Mail and either I
> or one of our area recruiting folks will take it from there.  I also

You are much too humble, Jeff! "Not directly involved"? It is my
sincere belief that none of the machinations of INEGroup go on without
you knowing about them. Without you, it would simply crumble, like a
cookie that's been dipped into milk. Don't underestimate your pivotal
role to the ongoing success of INEGroup!

> But I except that you do regardless.  Like most of the participants
> on this
> and other ICANN forums, many have never physically met.  This in no
> way indicates that they do not exist however.  To purport such is
> frankly inconsistent with reality, George.

I think no one in this forum has thought more about the nature of
reality than yourself, Jeff. If someone is to be considered an 'expert'
on being able to tell the difference between reality and delusion, I
can think of no one else more qualified. I must defer to your learned
opinion on this matter.

> > 1. What's the website of INEGroup?
>
> See above and archives of this forum..

Here's a kind suggestion: Register INEGroup.com! (it's unregistered as
I write this; our friend Ross of Tucows already has the .net ;) ).
Someone lend Jeff $10, to give them a focal point for their
organization...before some evil cybersquatter or porn-napper takes
their .com. You might even want to use http://www.domainsbyproxy.com/
(I had to slip in some domain stuff to this creative writing...) to
maintain your privacy...

> > 2. How does one join INEGroup?
>
> Again see above and archives of this forum
>

> > 3. Who are some real members of INEGroup, excluding yourself?
>
>   I don't know all of them of course.  But they are all registered
> with the
> Federal election commission (FEC.gov) please submit, as I would have
> a FOIA request to obtain all of the members names and other
> non-private
> and personal information.

Freedom of Information Act? I thought only the government responds to
that.... A-HA! I understand now, INEGroup, government, it all makes so
much sense now, yes!....is your organization behind the black
helicopters that fly above my house?? Eeeeeek! Yikes!! I shall need to
tread more carefully....

While I have your attention, please ask the pilots of those helicopters
to say above 2500 feet. GlobalDomination.com's fleets of flying monkeys
(the ones who graduated from the typing pool) and carrier pidgeons have
been complaining about the gusts lately. Failure to do so would impact
communications with our 285,693.439 members (some of our members are
pregnant, so we count each fetus in fractions of the gestation period,
rounded to three decimal places for convenience). Don't mess with our
monkeys, as they have control of http://www.NuclearBomb.com/ !!!

> > 4. Does INEGroup own any domain names? If so, provide 1 example.
>
>   INEGroup is not a corporation, which I have informed all the
> members

Hmmm, perhaps your signature needs revision:

I note there is an "INC." there. Perhaps it stands for "Incredulous",
though.

> Most of our EU members are also registered voters, but not all.  As
> is
> part of our charter I nor any specific member or directors may
> provide
> any personal or private information regarding other members with our
> court order from the proper jurisdiction or similar in other
> countries
> and/or jurisdictions.

I believe I saw similar charters in the movie "Fight Club". "The first
rule of fight club is, you do not talk about fight club."

Tongue in cheek, eating bananas,

Head Monkey,

George Kirikos
http://www.GlobalDomination.com/

P.S. My apologies to gentle readers for feeding the trolls...couldn't
resist. :) As http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html suggests,
though, one day Jeff will fulfill his destiny, and seek out new
waters... :)