Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 12:39 AM
Subject: [ga] Business Constituency

Just for the record.
The Business Constituency is alive and well.
Over 98% of members renewed their fees in 2002 and new members joined. See the web site for the membership list. Following next week's BC conference call, the BC will immediately publish its position on the ERC second implementation report. Discussion on the BC e-mail lists this week has covered the ERC, board election, transfers and deletes, and cc registrations.  The BC list is moderated and free of invective. Our members seem to like it that way.

Philip Sheppard
BC Constituency