Re: [ga] Re: Vint why do none of the NIC's have any way to inform them of WHOIS data that is wrong...

> RMR - not as far as the average customer is concerned - they only know
that
> their point of contact with the DNS service process is the registrar.

So we should suspend reality then? My point is that not all parties that
provide registration services provide DNS services and not all those that
provide DNS services do so in a way that has any bearing on what ICANN is
concerned with.

Thanks,

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard