Re: [ga] Domain names are highly irrelevant in the struggle against spam (Re: [ga] Vint why do none...)

True,

I recently received spam where the spammer had (for my convenience & to
avoid bouncing email since they obviously were not sending from a valid
SMTP host) with my email address in both the from and to sections of the
message.

~kristy