[ga] Pisanty endorsement

Endorsement for Pisanty.

Criticism for endorsing Pisanty.

I don't get it.  Mr. Pisanty seems to have worked hard.
He does not seem to have rubber stamped BoD rulings.
While I do not agree to all his votes it seems he
worked harder than most.
In my personal dealings with him he has shown a great
deal of kindness and love.  The guy seems to care.
Maybe I am out there but I like him.
Good luck proving me wrong.

And as far as a Mexican versus and Indian, and distinction seems to be
pure racism.

No I am pleased with our present BoD or anyone who sits on it, but that
does not mean that Alejandro is a bad person.  Glass houses and throwing
stones and pointing fingers is a bad game.
Funny no one nominated me for the board?  go figure.