[ga] Re: rc-irdx-090302-v1r2d7.doc

> Ross, the draft language still uses the phrase "the ICANN DNSO Registrars
> Constituency proposes that member Registrars voluntarily adopt the
following
> proposal".

Thanks for picking that out - its left over from an earlier draft and has no
place in this one. If you see sloppiness in other areas, let me know.

> I would like to see a recommendation emerge to relocate the policy
language
> into the RAA where it properly belongs.

Personally speaking, so would I. This seems to be an emerging (lower case
"c") consensus - I wouldn't be surprised if this is where we end up.

Thanks for the feedback.

                     -rwr

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of
thought which they seldom use."
 - Soren Kierkegaard