Re: [ga] Body snatchers from Verisign have taken over Louis Touton, help!

I know that mentioning this bothers some people, but people
just don't seem to GET IT!

The Inclusive Namespace is STILL out there.

We were here before ICANN

We will be here long after ICANN goes.

If you SWITCH your DNS, either on your client box or your root.cache file,
ICANN LOSES ALL POWER
OVER YOU. Its that simple. The WLS will have no effect or power over on this
side of the fence.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TAKE 2 MINUTES to switch.

There are over 10,000 Top-level domains in existence. You can only see about
10 of them
in ICANN-Land.

INS has A REAL Registry and Registrar industry and REAL registrants.

See www.pacificroot.net, www.open-rsc.org, www.adns.net for details

John