RE: [ga] A Farce in a Pretty Package

Danny,

I certainly agree with your general theme even if I don't agree with
everything you say.  In my opinion, the group is recommending a perpetuation
of a current failure, just as you say.  Although I am not neccessarily
opposed to the task force concept, I personally think the current
implementation of it is a joke.  But it does make for a good power trip for
certain parties so I fully understand why they like it and want to
perpetuate it.

With regard to gTLD Constituency discussion of issues, speaking just as a
member, I can assure you that we regularly discuss issues before our
representatives take positions for the constituency.  As you have probably
noticed, we are one of the few constituencies that is willing to go against
the flow on task forces and the NC.  That is not because our representatives
are doing their own thing but because they have direction from the
constituency as a whole, in most cases unanimous.

Chuck