Re: [ga] WLS Suggestion

Can someone tell me that we cannot beat the system by routing around it?

Karl's' deregulation is presumptively correct unless we cannot beat it with
technology.

I just can't hear anyone who works in the biz of these systems arguing that it
will really block technical expertise.

On the policy of theft which is rampant at this time that is another matter.
And if voting against WLS will help fight that theft prevention then good.
Nobody seems to have actually concluded these factors for sure one way or the
other.

dichotomy!

Eric