[ga] GA/ Debate on our good BoD members/who?

Let us keep this going.

This is a fine forum for debate and discussion.
I understand Judith's concern for lending an argument if we contribute
but I have to come to the conclusion that while that may be a problem,
it is not a reason to discontinue contribution.  Some books are written
and not even published until the authors death due to politics.
(oh I am aware of vacations in august, I am not talking about a lull I
am talking about abandonment)

There are good members on the NC and BoD that appreciate what they learn
from here and good members from here that make sure others hear our
voice.
For many they see the AL.com as an alternative- wrong- it is just
another course in this curriculum.

WLS must be further debated here.
ERC must be further debated here.
WGs vs TFs must be further debated.
The right of unfettered communication must be debated.

But which BoD members should be supported and others tossed is paramount
to the DNSO.
Based solely upon how they apply standards that effect the
use/cost/accessability and reliability of Domain Names.
ccTLD issues effect this mightily and must be addressed.  This CoC
movement is out of some closed doors or very private meetings.  Which
may be right or wrong as the are sovereigns.

Sincerely,
Eric