Re: [ga] GNSO policy development chart

Dear Alex,
I do not doubt that this document is interesting and represents a lof of
efforts. I do not even have the gusto to read. I suggest you have a look at
real internet serious documents:
RFC 920 : rules the Internet name space since 1984
RFC 1591 : rules the Internt international management for years
Now please compare with the Joe Sims strategy originated documents.

Just the size and the number. The day ICANN can speak the same
language/style as IETF they will interest us. A lean ICANN is the target,
it starts with terse and scarce documentation, being clear and to the fact.
Just for it to be understood and usefull.

Otherwise it is just smoke screening and delayng tactics. I do not think we
are interested.

I am interested in :
- DNS.2/DNS+ specs for a more stable, secure and open internet and a
namespace concertance.
- a serious, universal and stable access to internet names and related services
- an URL strategy maching the needs of the users
- a revision of the network architecture to match the real needs of today
and tomorrow
- the supprot of standalone user stations and of virtual circuit switch
- the fight gainst the digital divide (hardware), control (sofware),
dominance (brainware) and exposure (privacy and right to information
presciption).

I am not really sure we are interested in Joe Sims' deliria.
jfc