RE: [ga] ICANN reimburse $75,000 to GAC for GAC secretariat

This is correct, but there would in fact have no marginal cost to ITU, since
ITU staff attend the GAC meetings anyway and take notes anyway.  Also, the
ITU handles such a large volume of documents that adding the few documents
for GAC would have no measurable impact on costs.

Best,
Richard