[ga] Private/Public do not confuse

Wait a second the posting was un-clear.

Since when is a company claiming to be not-for-profit private.
That is a oxymoron.  How can it benefit the public good and contract under FOI as a concessionaire and
be private?  Now if someone is using the term to mean not publicly traded OK.  But if they are using
the term to mean ability to keep everything private -WRONG.

ICANN agreed to in a contract and set up its' bylaws to be completely public in the eye of the
stakeholder.
They have breached this agreement.