Re: [ga] ICANN reimburse $75,000 to GAC for GAC Secretariat

Sheesh Marilyn,
What happened to your proof-reader, on Euro Vacation?
I thought you got paid for this stuff?
So what is this about personal experience?
Marilyn you should accept a moral responsibility to pay those
for labor who have served you.  The GA - DNSO Secretariat
should be paid long before the GAC who can afford it.
But then your position is consistent with a US centric Government
Big Business monopolistic control over my Internet.

Sincerely,
Eric