Re: [ga] Nomination Procedure for nominating ICANN Board Director candidates

Hmmm...

Seems to me that the elected at-large directors tems could easily be
extended until the reform is implemented.  It only takes a bylaws
change and that has been demonstrated to be easily done if the Board
wishes to do so.  Ah, but there's the problem.  The board doesn't wish
to do so, does it.

In view of the flux ICANN will be in due to the reform, it would only make
sense to extend the current at-large directors terms in order to not
reduce the board to a point where there is no director from the greater
community and no legitimacy left at all.

Leah