[ga] REMINDER: On-topic discussion

This is a reminder to everyone.

We have list rules which have been established by a vote of
the GA members. They state:

| - The messages must be relevant to the business of the GA
| - The messages must observe a minimum of decorum, including:
|   - Not indulging in personal attacks, insults or slander
|   - Not using offensive language
(Full text at http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html)

The DNSO General Assembly is a forum for participation in the
work of the DNSO. It is neither a place for in-depth discussions
about the credibility of members nor a place for retaliation of
those members. This discussion must be taken off the list
immediately -- it is irrelevant to the business of the GA and
serves only to discourage and distract from work on the many
domain name and ICANN issues currently on the table.

| If you want to discuss personal issues, do so in private      |
| and make sure that you do not accidentally CC to ga@dnso.org. |
| Members which continue to abuse the GA as a forum for their   |
| off-topic postings are violating our list rules.              |

Please do not send follow-up postings to the list. Thanks! :)

Best regards,
/// the GA List Monitor