Re: [ga] Revising the RAA?

Dear Danny,

Thank you for your continuing efforts and I apologize for lack of
communication.  Spending so much time in my developing nations causes a loss of
focus on these larger issues.

An open and transparent organization of registrars and registries is a good
idea.  Proposals and modifications of contracts could be discussed honestly with
our full knowledge of interested parties positions.

I deal with BTA and WTO issues daily and find that the obvious inclusion of self
interest in arguments to be refreshing.  ICANN does not seem to know who they
represent, or they are dishonest in what they believe.

Mr. Gomes is a great example of laying out his cards, he does not hide his hand
and pretend to be other than what he is.  Transfers is an international issue in
that about 90% of ccTLDs do not allow it, yet they are beginning to see value in
allowing it and the allowance in proliferation of registrars.  How can open and
transparent proper procedures work to the benefit of all concerned?  I would
hope that this becomes the issue,  rather than spiteful criticism.

Sincerely,
Eric