Re: [ga] Re: ICANN & transfers

We must not walk down this Alice in wonderland Tea party path.
Transfers are simple in the technical realm.
Contracts and procedure are easy.
The indications of difficulty is buffoonery.
As Don makes clear a breach is a breach.
I am a spin doctor but this suggestion of complication is a spin to the
max.
Just give your word and live and die by it.
ICANN remains unaccountable.

Eric