Re: [ga] Redemption Grace Periods for Deleted Names

At 07:35 AM 31/07/02 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:

>Some, but not very many at all. I'm talking real
>world experience here.

While it may not be as extensive as yours in the
same area, so am I. All sorts of people are pissed
at registrars for all sorts of reasons on a
regular basis. Some registrars more than others
of course.

>I have access to personal experience with
>customers in this situation.

I'm aware of that. That's why I said you don't have
access to all the data to make a definitive statement.
SFAIK, you also don't work for Verisign registrar. -g