Re: [ga] Re: DNSO/GNSO Board directors

On 00:35 17/07/02, vint cerf said:
>Danny,
>I don't think this has been worked out yet. On the surface one would
>imagine a transition period when some directors stay, some depart
>and the new organization, GNSO, begins to make its nominations according
>to whatever transition schedule is worked out.
>
>Let me consult with the reform committee to see whether they have yet
>come to grips with this level of specificity.
>Vint

Dear Vint,
as you know the loss of one seat per SO compromises the Geographical Area
statu quo for BoD Members. We all know this may lead to serious contentions
about the ICANN nature itself. I suggest that you consult them on this too,
as a part of the same point. I also underline that such elections should
not occur before the new constituencies are formed.

May I also remind you that committed to me on this GA that you will take
the necesary steps so the the current @large Directors are not removed
before being replaced. Is this still your intent?
jfc