[ga] DNSO/GNSO Board directors

Dear Vint,

I am trying to understand some of the nuances in the Blueprint for Reform
which still leave me somewhat puzzled...

Will the DNSO simply be re-named as the GNSO thereby allowing Amadeu Abril i
Abril and Jon Cohen to remain seated as directors (understanding that
Alejandro's term is set to expire in short order)?  Or does Alejandro have
the right to stand for re-election within the re-named body perhaps causing
either Amadeu or Jon to lose their seat??  Or will the GNSO be an entirely
new organization that will require new elections for two directors (which
need not necessarily be either Alejandro, Jon or Amadeu)???

How will this play out?

Best regards,
Danny