Re: [ga] Thoughts/question on the WLS

On 05:46 13/07/02, Joop Teernstra said:
>Good question.
>I also agree that there is nothing registrants can do to stop the
>introduction of WLS.
>They have to focus on regulation that will minimize harm from the WLS.

simple.

1. subscribe a WLS for att.com; mercedes.com, tata.com and cocacola.com
2. wait for ATT, MB, Tata & Sons and Coca-Cola to renew their domain names
contracts
3. set-up a jolly good lawyers' club
4. inform a few journalists
5. register wls-att.com, wls-mercedes.com, wls-tata.com and wls-cocacola.com
6. make them car, spanish music, family, and agricultural stand-by web
sites projects
7. wait for the legal fun

jfc