Re: Fwd: [ga] Why so long

i have not been paying much attention here - to the specifics of your
extraneous ">".  but i know they censor here.  it is after all an open
bottom up process ;)

but i wonder - have they censored from the archives the nude of ester
dyson a friend of heres sent me?  just curious if anyone knows if its
still there - or has it been chopped from the official record.

regards
joe
www.dot-god.com